Pizza Ranch is proud to be involved with many great organizations. Here is a list of the partnerships Pizza Ranch has on a corporate/national level.
American Cancer Society
Everyone knows someone who has had cancer or has cancer. For over 100 years, the American Cancer Society (ACS) has worked relentlessly to save lives and create a world with less cancer. Together with millions of our supporters worldwide, we help people stay well and get well, find cures, and fight back against cancer.
American Heart Association
We are working toward improving the cardiovascular health of all Americans by 20 percent, and reducing deaths from cardiovascular diseases and stroke by 20 percent, all by the year 2020.
Bethesda Christian Counseling
Bethesda Christian Counseling Midwest, Inc. was established for the purpose of restoring and sustaining wholeness in the lives of all people in the name of Christ. Such wholeness is directed toward helping clients achieve more satisfying and productive lives in the contexts of their family, church, community and work place. This mission is accomplished in a Christian environment that is grace filled, secure, caring, confidential, professional, and respectful of each person’s life journey.
Bible League International
7 billion people, living in almost 200 countries, speaking over 6 thousand languages, who need God’s Word – this is Bible League International’s worldwide ministry. We reach the world’s largest cities and most remote villages, providing Bibles, biblical resources, and training to share the transforming promise of God’s Word with the world.
CRU – Campus Crusade for Christ
Helping to fulfill the Great Commission in the power of the Holy Spirit by winning people to faith in Jesus Christ, building them in their faith and sending them to win and build others; and helping the Body of Christ do evangelism and discipleship.
First Priority’s vision is to see the hope of Christ in every student in America. This is done one community at a time, by uniting the local body of Christ to influence the middle and high schools with the gospel. Students from the networked churches are sent as missionaries to their schools with networks of adult support
Game Plan for Life – Joe Gibbs
A breakfast for approximately 1,200 people. One of the most important aspects of his outreach breakfast is that we seek to have 80% non-believers to be in attendance, with the other 20% being folks who will follow-up and disciple those who make a decision for Christ.
Habitat for Humanity
At Habitat for Humanity, we build. We build because we believe that everyone, everywhere, should have a healthy, affordable place to call home. More than building homes, we build communities, we build hope and we build the opportunity for families to help themselves.
“Taking the Church outside the walls, bringing LIGHT into the darkness with the life-changing message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ” (John 8:12)
LifeWise Academy is a Released Time Religious Instruction (RTRI) program which provides Bible-based character education to public school students. Under RTRI laws, students can be released from public school during the school day to attend religious classes, provided the program is off school property, privately funded and parent-permitted.
RISE Ministries began in 2001 with Rob Roozeboom's simple desire to share his story of hope through a relationship with Jesus Christ. Over the past 19 years, RISE has grown to incorporate additional programs that seek to "Inspire youth and walk alongside them as they discover hope."
RiseFest takes place in Sheldon, Iowa and is a family-friendly music festival that's goal is to be an event for families to come together to worship God without leaving anyone out.
Rob speaks at camps, churches, conferences, and other events throughout the year.
Stand for Truth, INC
Stand For Truth is a non-profit Christian ministry that exists to take the gospel to unchurched students in America’s public schools. Over the past several years SFT has presented to more than 500 schools nationwide.
The Tesfa Foundation strengthens families and communities, supports education and literacy, and invests in athletes through sports for development. "Tesfa" means hope in Amharic.
- We coordinate service events for organizations and individuals that make a positive impact in the lives they touch.
- We communicate fundraising opportunities for service projects by making it a fun, meaningful experience that changes lives.
- We create service trips that are culturally balanced with inspirational work, rewarding experiences and adventurous activities.
Wildwood Hills Ranch
Wildwood Hills Ranch exists to transform lives and strengthen communities by providing healing, hope, and God’s unconditional love to children and youth at risk.
Our local restaurants also sponsor many regional and community based organizations. Feel free to ask your local restaurant about how they support their community.