In order from when we arrived (about 4:30, just before dinner rush)
1. We were not offered the option to make a pizza request (we typically have been before).
2. The sweet green tea (our favorite)had been changed to water, there was no ice in one of the machines, and the root beer was flat.
3. The sides of the soda machines were disgustingly dirty.
4. There was almost no pizza on the buffet almost the whole time we were there.
5. Every time we left the table, when we came back, the bus person had removed our dishes, including silverware, so we had to keep going up and getting new forks!
6. The wall behind the ice cream machine and the sides of the machine itself were dirty and gross.
7. The walls of the restaurant were dirty in many places and needed to be wiped down.
Overall, obviously not a great experience and we won't be going back anytime soon.