Effective Date: February 20, 2020
What Information is Collected?
The information we may collect includes, but may not be limited to:
- Where the account registration feature is available, your contact information to create a Pizza Ranch account, such as your first name, last name, and email address;
- Where the account registration feature is available, your profile username and password to enter the password-protected portion of the Sites;
- Where the Ranch Rewards loyalty program is available, your contact information to create a Ranch Rewards account, such as your first name, last name, birthdate, email address, phone number, favorite Pizza Ranch location, household size and other demographical information and contact information
- Various account information to allow you to update credit card, bank account, other payment information, or any other information regarding your profile;
- Your name, address, geographic location, and credit card or other payment information to process online orders and your transaction history relating to the use of our products and services;
- Your contact information to register to receive our emails and other company related updates, promotions, and materials from us, such as your first name, last name, phone number, birthday, and email address;
- Your contact information to request information regarding the reservation or use of our facilities or services or to request fundraising support.
- For potential franchisees, your contact and financial information, such as your first name, last name, email address, physical address, general financial information, such as liquidity and assets, and other information relevant to your qualifications for a Pizza Ranch franchise;
- For potential franchisees, your preferences for location and details regarding your interest in applying for a Pizza Ranch franchise;
- For job applicants, your name, address, phone number and email address, education and work history, and other information relevant to your qualifications for employment with Pizza Ranch;
- Any information you voluntarily provide when sending a message or initiating an inquiry for more information regarding our business;
- Your responses to marketing campaigns and surveys we may send to you;
- Information regarding your browser and other technical specifications required to use our Site;
- Data about your usage of and interaction with our System including form analytics, screen recording, and heatmapping in order to analyze our System and how it can be improved;
- Computer data or files, often called “cookies,” which may be sent by your web browser and stored on an individual computer to allow our server to “recognize” you through the navigation of the Site.
- Computer data files, often called “web beacons” that are collected from emails or links on third-party sites that allow our server to evaluate the popularity of those links or the information contained in emails or on third-party sites; and
- Your IP address and location to measure our website traffic and to help provide a more personalized experience.
- Location data to provide location specific personalization, mobile app notifications and mobile app messaging.
- Allowing you to receive information from us regarding Pizza Ranch products or services;
- Tracking information about your visits to our Sites or use of the System to allow us to provide better service;
- Using certain online preferences in the aggregate across all users to evaluate the System and develop additional products and services to offer;
- Screen recordings, heatmapping, and form analytics are analyzed by Pizza Ranch and our third party partners to evaluate and improve your experience using the System;
- Sending or initiating direct marketing programs, such as newsletters or information about new products or services we are offering;
- Contacting you regarding an inquiry on the System that you have initiated;
- Sharing information with our franchisees regarding your requests on the Sites;
- Conducting marketing and research, through direct surveys to you, but also through our or our franchisees’ communication with you;
- Contacting you and responding to you regarding franchise opportunities;
- Using content from social media platforms where you discuss our products or use a hashtag related to our products; and
- You may have your contact information removed from our marketing lists to inform users of new or relevant products, services, and special offers by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any communication received from us or emailing us at email@example.com.
- You may limit the collection of “cookies” through your browser settings. However, this may disable our ability to provide you with the most relevant products or information regarding the System; and
- You may limit the ability of Google Analytics to track your online activity, as outlined in the “Behavioral Advertising” section.
- You may limit when and if Location Services will be allowed by changing settings in your browser, mobile device and app settings.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site and System are not designed for children and we do not knowingly collect information from any person under the age of 13 without parental or guardian consent.
How is User Information Used and Shared?
We collect information about you in order to provide you with our services and products. We also collect information that is necessary for the System to work properly. We use personal information about our users for a variety of purposes related to our business, including but not limited to:
We may share information, in the aggregate, regarding your online browsing preferences to evaluate our products or allow the third parties we work with to better serve our users. We may share personally identifiable information with franchisees or our local business partners with whom we collaborate or work with to provide specific services to you. All financial information submitted in connection with a franchise inquiry will be kept confidential.
We may provide user information to third-party service providers or vendors for purposes of, including, without limitation, processing your credit card for payment, initiating direct marketing programs on our behalf, data tracking, maintenance or development of our System, development of online products and services or customer service or new product development, or other contracted promotional opportunities provided to our users. We will not share your information with third parties to directly market their products to you.
We may share information with any subsidiaries, franchisees, licensees, suppliers, distributors, affiliates, assigns, successors, or other related entities and their respective owners. We may also share your personal information in connection with law enforcement requests or in response to investigations, subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, including those of our franchisees, or as otherwise required by law.
We may also disclose your information to a third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of Pizza Ranch, or its subsidiaries or divisions. Any third party to which Pizza Ranch transfers or sells the System or related assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that you provide to us.
We may also use third-party vendors, such as Google Analytics, GA Audiences, Simpli.fi, DoubleClick, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Impressions, and Facebook Connect to advertise to our users online. These third-party vendors may display Pizza Ranch product advertisements on other websites based on your internet usage. More specifically, these vendors use first-party cookies and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to the Sites or another site affiliated with Pizza Ranch products or services. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies is not linked to any personally identifiable information (name, address, email address, or phone number) we collect or you provide on the website. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising by using Google’s Ads Settings.
How is User Information Protected?
We maintain administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for all user information collected in our System.
How Can Users Limit Information Collected?
While we work hard to use and disclose our users’ personal information only for the purposes identified above, you can choose not to provide personal information or limit the personal information obtained by us.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. At this time, our servers do not respond to browsers’ Do Not Track settings.
Pizza Ranch, Inc.
204 19th Street SE
Orange City, Iowa 51041