Yesterday we were challenged to serve others as an act of worship. What did you do for someone else?
Sometimes we think we can't do anything for others because we don't have enough money or we don't know what to do, so here are some examples to keep you going on your mission:
- Smile at a stranger
- Let another car merge in front of you
- Hold the door for someone
- Write a note of encouragement
- Call the family member you talk to the least just to say "Hi"
- Forgive the person you've been holding a grudge against
What else could you add to the list?