Friday Devotional - Psalm 91
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
— 1 Corinthians 10:31
We read it, prayed it, meditated on it, and claimed it throughout the past 15 months.
- That God would be our refuge and our fortress
- That God would cover us with the feathers of His wings
- That God would be our shield and barricade
- That God would protect us from the fear of the unknown
- That God would keep us safe from the pandemic
- And that we could rest in God’s shadow when we couldn’t do anymore
And God delivered us by….
- Answering our prayers
- Covering us
- Protecting us
- Guarding us
- Saving us
- Giving us rest and the strength to keep fighting
Lord, thank you. May you be glorified, may your name be lifted up.Photo by Steve Douglas on Unsplash