We just finished our Pizza Ranch National Conference this week. Wow, what a blessing. Seeing, fellowshipping, worshiping and learning together was so, so good. It always reminds me of being at a family reunion. And I love my Pizza Ranch family. I’m coming to work this morning with a thankful heart.
Here’s a few reasons for a thankful heart:
- A thankful heart takes our eyes off ourselves.
- A thankful heart helps us recognize all that we actually have.
- A thankful heart reminds us that God is the source of all that is good.
- A thankful heart is a grateful heart.
- A thankful heart helps us pray.
- A thankful heart reminds us that we’re not in control.
- A thankful heart draws us closer to Him.
1 Chronicles 16:34 says, “Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.”
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 says, “Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.”
Psalm 100:4-5 says, "Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations."
May we each press into Him with a thankful heart. We have a lot to be thankful for.