Thursday Thoughts - Giving Grateful Praise
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
— 1 Corinthians 10:31
A Psalm for giving grateful praise to the Lord for great things He has done in our lives. Psalm 100
1. Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
2. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.
3. Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
4. Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
5. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.